Sunday, February 13, 2011

it's been so long

Yeah to say it's been awhile is an understatement. But better now then never right? Exactly...so now it is!

As I sit here writing the Sydneys sleeps in one arm, Alex an arms reach away and Nathan in his room just a crossed the hall. Yup Sydney is here now, not only is she HERE but she is a months & a half old! Where is the time going?

Let me be the first to say it's been a roller coaster of emotions, these past few months! So wonderfully prefect, hard, exashasting, beautiful, fulfilling, confusing and worth it all at once! I must say we have been so blessed with such wonderful babies! Both nursed well and rarely cried. So so lucky! Nathan is two oh my sweet little man! He is such a hand full! Gosh I just love him! Always into something that's for sure! I wonder if Sydney is going to be as outdoors- ie as Nathan. Guess only time will tell...

One thing is for sure reguardless of how the day unfolds I could not be happier. This life Alex and I have created is so much more then I could have ever asked for. We have two unbelievable wonderful kids, we own our home, have a pretty great dog and family to lean on.

I get to be a stay at home mommy yay what a gift. Things just could not be going better.

And now spring is approaching which means spruce up time! Yay yay yay! I love little projects that make things pretty around here! I have big plans of turning this place into what I've always pictured! It's gonna be great! A thirty adventure of garage sale finds mixed with a creative me plus a handy hubby!

Just plain old happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment