Sunday, July 22, 2012

Owls!

Okay guys check this out! I was gifted this Anthro owl cookie jar for Christmas! It was $90, I only know because I was lusting for it for months. Fast forward to today, a Sunday July morning at the swap meet. I found an adorable owl cookie jar that seemed exactly the same as my Anthro one, just different colors and had '80 and a name on the bottom. I bought it for $8 since I knew my aunt had wanted one also and her birthday is next month. An $8 gift I'm sure she'll love seemed great to me. So here's the pictures. They are almost exactly the same, just two or three minor difference and the colors of course. So tell me which was $90 and which was $8 from 1980!

1 comment:

  1. alright...i'm guessing white anthro, yellow swap meet. But seriously they look exactly the same!! So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete