Friday, July 13, 2012

I miss blogging!

Really I do! Summer has been great, filled with beach, sun, water, family and FUN! But I lost my craft mojo in all the business. Sad. Totally.

Recently I went thrifting and remembered my love of craft! Oh my love of all things crafty!

So much has happened that I need to fill you in on! First I'm starting nursing school in the fall. I think that may be one of the reasons I've been letting the blog die, with my craft mojo. I just figured I won't be able to juggle it all. But blogging and crafting is something I really do love so hopefully I can find a balance. Wish me luck!

We've had new developments with Sydneys health, answers are so close. Her and Nathan have both been doing great! They are the best kids alive.

I've been crafting the past two weeks and it feel great! It's really something I love. So now it's time to jump back into blogging, sharing my passion with you. Bear with me though, it is summer which means busy days and a tried moma! Posts might not be regular but they will happen a few times a week, I hope. For now I'll leave you with a few photos of what I've been working on, all of which I can't wait to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. where are going to nursing school? that is SUPER exciting!!! && love all the crafty crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we have missed you!!!! NURSING SCHOOL?! YAY you!!! I love my bag!! So does my mom and my cousin. Also, my mother is mad at you because you didn't ring the doorbell and say hi! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete