Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sydneys Crib Bedding

Momma made with love just for my little Sweet Pea!

I followed a tutorial online that I can no longer find the link for,
 but I noticed the package for the foam bumpers had instructions on it also.
The cording was an added touch because I felt like it need a little more color.
 I didn't use any of the "love birds" prints because crib bedding doesn't get used long!
 The skirt is a simple linear print with lots of colors in it,
all coordinates to the "Love Birds" prints used in the curtains.
The bumper is a pink and white polka dot,
 the trim is blue,
and the bows are chocolate brown!
I didn't make the sheets because it's easy enough to find sheets in any color to match...







Whatch think?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You are so creative and talented. I THINK I can sew a button on if I had to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it. So talented.

    ReplyDelete