Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Vintage Sheet Romper

I've mentioned it before I have a thing for vintage textiles. And by 'have a thing' I mean I hoard them! Like I have more then I know what to do with, yet I can't stop buying them at thrift stores and estate sales! I love 'em!  Honestly they are a useful thing to hoard though! I mean table clothes, sheets, napkins, pillow cases, hankins...all useful items for their intended purpose and hold such great potential! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Case in point. This lovely vintage sheet upcycled into an adorable vintage romper for Sydney! You know reduce, reuse, and recycle is all the rage these days. I'm just doing my part! Plus it's a million times cheaper to sew with a vintage sheet I picked up for a buck, then it is to go to the fabric store!







Minor confession time...I may or may not have purchased a romper from Old Navy just to trace it, then returned it the next day! What? I needed a pattern okay?! Enough with the chit chat, here it is the vintage sheet Romper!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute romper!! & I don't blame you that you bought one from old navy & returned it!! I woulda done the same thing!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! You understand me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are absolutely the cutest! I love seeing the cute new clothes Sydney wears each Wednesday. See you guys in two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete