Thursday, March 15, 2012

Survival Mode

That's where we are at the moment! Alex and I are in full blown don't get sick survival mode. Both the kids have double ear infections, Sydney has pneumonia and Nathan might. We opted against an X-Ray confirmation since the ear infection medicine would kill out the pneumonia too.

Days are long, nights are even longer. I spend the nights bouncing back and forth from one crying child's room to the other, while Alex tries to help and still get some sleep!

The weather has been cloudy and cold, making it easier to stay inside all day. Cartoons are on, pretty much all day. I never knew Disney Jr was on until one! Really who lets there kids just sit in front of the TV until one? Well, me lately! But only because they are sick! Nathan has taking a liking to Jack and the Neverland Pirates! He even had me make him a head band just like Jacks! Today if I find the time I plan to make him the whole outfit. I know it would up his spirits! We'll see how that plan goes, I'm pretty tried!

If you haven't already please head over to the So You Think You're Crafty blog and vote!

Hope everyone is healthy in your neck of the woods!


1 comment:

  1. I hope they both get better soon!!! & for you to get some sleep..that must be rough on both you & Alex.

    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete