I was looking at the napkins wondering what I could do with them, an apron came to mind like this one, a skirt, or a purse. Then I thought it looked about the right size to be the front panel of a dress for Sydney. I busted out The Bella Dress pattern that I used to make this dress and was able to use all of the detail from the napkin, some of a vintage sheet (for the back panel) and just a small bit of store bought pink fabric for the shelves!
I must say I really love The Bella Dress pattern! I have used it a ton! It's super easy, great for a new sewer and the possibilities are endless with it!
This new napkin dress is prefect for spring!!
She just wanted to stay outside!