Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY Kids PJ's KCWC Day 2!

I made Nathan 4 new pairs of pajama pants. It's warming up around here and he is growing like a weed so of course he had no pj's aside from the fuzzy footsies! I also made Sydney an adorable dress that I love, but I still need to put the button holes on it. My machine was bought at an estate sale and sadly the button holer was missing. So I have to drag out my older machine to button hole. Today I will do it because I plan to make a second item that requires buttonholes today!

But back to Nathan's new pj's. I tried to get fancy with them. All are slight different, but all basic pants. They come together really quick and I love that they have huge cuffs on the bottom to be let out as he grows!  Cuz that boy is a weed!



No comments:

Post a Comment