Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Well Hello There!

Hi! Long time no talk! Sorry about that. I was side lined by rest bed for a bit, but I'm ready to jump back into blogging and sewing. Oh how I've missed sewing.  The bed rest issues is something I'd rather not discuss, all that matters is I'm back in the saddle now.

So much has happened over the last few weeks, good and bad. It has all really made me sit back and think about things. Sometimes that can really be eye opening. I'm so grateful for what I have. I don't feel like I express enough gratuity and I really want to work on that. I also really am working on my time management to cut back on stress. Pinterest has encouraged me to redo my laundry, what wasted space that room has been for the past 3 1/2 years! It's a great sized laundry room with a sink and only has the sink, the washer and dryer and 3 old kitchen cabinets. I could be use that room for all kinds of storage solution goodness! And I plan to make it happen!

So basically I'm back, with a renewed outlook on things. The time away has left me feeling ready for some changes, made me realize what is most important, and really isn't at all. I hope your Easter was wonderful. Tomorrow I'm going to be super lame and post about Sydney's Easter Dress! Cut me some slack okay!

Just because they are too cute! Please excuse the fact the Sydney looks like she rolled in the dirt!
Those were the carrots they left out for the Easter bunny!

2 comments:

  1. On thursday I'm posting an award post and I awarded you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? I mean I know I'm pretty cool, but an award!?! Sweet!!! I can't wait! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete