Monday, April 23, 2012

Kids Clothing Week Challenge Time!!

Hey guys it's officially Kids Clothing Week Challenge Week! Yay! I'm planning on really doing it EVERY DAY this week! I even cut out all my fabric for 7 project this weekend! Now they are all ready so I can just sew, not messing around with pattern cutting and such!

I'm really looking forward to it! Sydney needs some summer dresses, Nathan needs some summer pj's. I'm going to try a few refashions maybe some swim shorts for Nathan after I learned what not to do with these ones, jeans turned into a jean skirt for Sydney, and one of my cute summer top from years gone by refashioned for Sydney! And then there are a few little loss ends of unfinished projects that I'm hoping to finish up this week too! So needless to say my goals are lofty! We'll see where I am at the end of the week! I hope I can post a project each day. But let's face it sewing for an hour a day, photographing the finished project and then blogging about it might not happen! But I'm for sure going to give it a try!

Any grand plans for you this week?




On an unrelated note, Nathan is officially riding a bike with NO TRAIN WHEELS!! He never used training wheels, thanks to his "Strider" bike! He is loving riding and I hope to post a video of him doing it this week. After I get Al to help me figure out how on earth to do such a thing! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment