Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sydneys Easter Dress

Now I had planned on posting this before Easter of course! But that just didn't happen. So better late then never, right? You'll forgive me I hope!




This dress was made from a thrifted vintage cotton sheet so it is nice and soft. I used a t shirt pattern that I drafted here as a guide. Then just cut the neckline down to make it the square scooped neck. I added three snaps in the back to make on and off a breeze. The bodice is fitted (and fully lined) and with the skirt I was going for the twirly affect, and for the sleeves I was going for the gathered at the shoulder, full look!






 Over all I was pleased with it! I thought she looked darling on Easter with her little pink jellies (from old navy) and her little pink sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment