Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jersery Lace Scarf

Is it just me or does anybody else have lofty dreams of giving half the people on there Christmas list handmade gifts? Well this year a few people received handmade goodies. My little sister had seen this


 scarf on pintrest and liked it, and of course mentioned that I could make it for her. Wink wink!

This was a really simply scarf to make. I just bought some grey knit and a little of white (for behind the lace panel) I already had the lace! Side note that is something to have your eye out for at garage sales and estate sales! I have found some great sewing notions and fabrics at estate sales! Like a huge pile of assorted lace fabrics for $3!

So...I traced an infinity scarf that I have, then cut that out of the grey! Then I figured out how big I wanted the white lace panel to be, and cut that measurement out of the grey scarf!

I sewed the white to the lace, then the white to the grey~

Simple!





As you can tell my internet is finally fixed! Yay!
And as promised I'm going to blog more this year, so be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment