Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Internet is working again! Yay!
Man have you tried living without the Internet? It's painful! I never realized how much we use it, until it stopped working. But the good news is that it seems to be up and running again! Which means I'm back to blogging!

I really want to try to keep up with this blog this year! I feel like I have grown so much as a sewer/ seamstress/ whatever you want to call it! I'm really growing into my own style of sewing and testing my limits lately. I'm loving all that I have been able to accomplish, and I'm looking forward to all that I still want to try. My mother in law told me this morning while I was face timing her to show her a pair of boots I made Sydney, that she thinks I missed my calling.

Those words have been with me all day. She is right in the sense that i think sewing might be my calling. I'm good at it. I love doing it, and I've got a wonderful support system.  But as far as missing my calling, I'm not so sure. After all I am only 23! Isn't this the age where most people are figuring out what they are going to do with the rest of their lives? So if this is indeed 'my calling' I think I found it at an age appropriate time!

Being a mom is and will always be my 1st priority, followed closely by my wifely duties. But sewing is taking a huge interest in my time and thoughts now a days too. I'm not sure how, or if I'd even want to turn it into something more then just a hobby, but I like having the thoughts swirling around in my head!

So basically be prepared for lots of sewing posts! I have a few completed projects to share, and a ton of ideas swirling around in my head! SO here's to figuring out what my niche in life just may be!

I tried to upload pictures of upcoming posts, but I guess my Internet isn't working as well as I thought it was, because it just tried for an hour to upload one of five photos. Aaahh. Stick it out with my! I promise I have have awesome projects to share. Keep your hopes up that we get this Internet situation sorted out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment