Sunday, November 6, 2011

November...

Let me just start by saying that I can't believe it is November already, like really? How did that happen? I feel like every since we moved into this house time has been on fast forward. These past 3 years have just flown by. It's crazy!

November has come, which means my sweet little baby girl is almost a year old. Wow! I can hardly believe it. So bittersweet it hurts. She is my last baby (most likely) and she is not a "baby" anymore. She has been so fun! I could go on for days about how much we love her, and how I love to see her and Nathan interacting, but I'll spare ya!

I've been brain storming birthday party themes for her and have decided on "Pink Lemonade" because our little Sydney Marie is very sassy yet very sweet! So it seems fitting, plus yellow and pink make a great color pallet for the decor!

I bought the stuff to make the invitations today and hope to have them made by the end of the week. Look for posts on all the DIY decor I have spinning around in my head!

Ok ok I'll stop this rambling post now! Hope you had an amazing weekend with your family! And that you enjoyed that extra hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment