Friday, April 8, 2011

The bedding!!

It's finally done!

After about 2 weeks of working on it,
almost stabbing my eye out, 
(if you don't know what i'm talking about read here)
And hundreds and hundreds of pins




IT IS FINALLY FINISHED!

And it was ssoo worth it!
I love it!
It's beautiful, and timeless, crispy, light airy 
everything I was going for with this bedroom make over!
It looks so nice against my black bed!
Did I mention I love it!
I'm glad I took the time to do this.
I proved to myself (and a few na sayers) that 
I can make a quilt!
I'm proud of my self!

Ok ok I know you're not here to listen to me ramble you want to see it already!






I'm working on pillows now!
Don't look at anything else!
It's all still a work in progress!
But I love love love the bedspread!

On a side note we painted the room this morning!
And I can't not wait for it to dry so we can rearrange
and put the few things I have so far on the walls!


2 comments: