Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's hard...

I'm learning new things daily.
Things aren't always easy but they are worth it.

March 2008
Pregnant with Nathan so sick I didn't think I'd survive,
He is 2 1/2, and worth every painfully sick day.

Feburaury 2009
I can't put every cent to my name into buying this boarded up house (while holding a newborn)
That boarded up house, is now a beautifully remodeled house we call home.

January 2010
Alex "I think it's time to make Nathan a big brother"
Me "I can't be pregnant again, I never want to be that sick again"
April that year we announced baby Brawner was on her way.

December 2010
A cold rainy night begging for an epidural saying "I can't do this, help me please"
10 minutes later I was holding a beautiful newborn (whom I delivered drug free)

I'm stronger then I give myself credit for.
I can do it.
With Alex by my side, my family supporting me
And a belief in myself
I can do whatever I sent my mind to.
Yet sometimes I need to be reminded of this fact.

Life is not always easy but it is oh so very worth every struggle.
I love my family,
The courage, strength and lessons I receive from them on a daily basis.
Smile!
And believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment