Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures Pictures Pictutres!

I love pictures.
Let's just put that out there right off the bat!
I mean my kids grow and change daily
I don't want to forget anything so
I take lots of pictures.
We have lots of framed photos
And this is the arrangement we used to make it not seemed too cluttered on our walls!




It was inspirited by Martha Steward!
But now I can't find the link to it.

Good thing Alex loves me because
every single on of those 22 frames are exactly one inch apart.
Look at him working hard to make it look great!



I love how it came out!

And in case you were wondering 90% of the photos on this wall were taken by Patrick of
He is AMAZING!
He goes above and beyond to befriend your kids before taking their picture so they give you those REAL smiles in the photos!
He is creative with poses and totally open to what you want to do.
He has captured my family 4 times in the past 2 years!
Yeah we like him that much!
Here is some of his work















If your in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County I highly recommend him!
He does Weddings, Engagments, Newborn and Families!
Tell I sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment