Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Decor!

I know, I know,
 you had begun to think that I fell off the face of the Earth right?
Well I'm back!
I have been so busy lately that unfortunately blogging fell by the way side.
I hosted Easter at my house for my family this year,
Nathan and Sydney have both not being sleeping well,
I've been working on the master bedroom,
 then toss in the daily duties of momma-hood.
Yeah a little busy!
 But Easter is behind us,
the master bedroom is nearing completion
and the Nathan is back to his wonderful sleep schedule!
So I'm back at the blogging desk!

Like I said I hosted Easter this year!
It was fun and I'm glad I did it!
I cooked the traditional Easter dinner of Ham with all the fixins!
There were hidden eggs, family, food and fun!

Here is a glimpse of my Easter decor that I have been working so hard on!





this was my favorite part of the display!

Bowl of carrots!






No comments:

Post a Comment