Thursday, March 17, 2011

Apron

I mentioned in a previous post that I love vintage linens.
I pick them up at garage sales, estates sales and the swap meet.
But since they are old some of them have stains or holes.
Some stains are removable, and some aren't.



This practical linens stain was not removable.
But it is still super cute and had potential!
So I bought it and put it in the drawer!
This week I  decided it would make a cute little girl apron!


 (Ok sorry for the ghetto-ness
I cant for the life of me figure out why they are uploading that way.) 

 
It's already stained so if it gets dirty in the kitchen its fine!
And the beautiful stitched girls that someone worked so hard on years ago,
Get a second chance at life!

Someday Sydney will "help" momma in the kitchen wearing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment